Friday, August 19, 2011

Crafts

So I am not the best crafter, let's just get that out in the open. However, I do enjoy it and like to make presents for others. Recently and not so recently I have had a few projects I have completed.

First up, Pillowcase dresses. Last year about this time I made these cute little matching dresses for my neices.



Then, I made this quilt for Embree.



Then a car seat tent...



Then these adorable super hero capes for my two nephews and my son. My son wears his ALL the time!



And finally I made a "pedicure bag" for my neice. Sorry didn't remember to take a finished picture, but it was complete with a nail painting mat, nail polish, lotion and nail stickers. She loved it!




If you would like information on how to make any of these, leave me a comment or email me at jaime2cute_05@yahoo.com. I would love to share how I made them!

No comments: