Friday, January 7, 2011

Student Teaching

Well, I just completed my first week of student teaching. Every time I am in the classroom, it reminds me how much I love working with kids. Their funny antics, trying to get out of work, and even sometimes their whining. This time is a lot different however, because I have to leave Cayden at a babysitters. This is VERY hard on both of us. I am thankful that it is only four months.

I have learned a lot in just this short week. I learned that I can leave my son even when he tells me "no mommy, no go to work". I have learned that it is okay to expect my husband to help out and that he is actually really great about it. I have learned that I don't like being a working mom, but that it is okay. And most of all, I have learned that my day goes MUCH better when I start it out by praying and reading the scriptures. Hope everyone had a great week!

1 comment:

Denver and Megan said...

Yay for student teaching! I know I'm the same way...I can't wait for it to be over with because I don't like to leave Daley, I want to be home with her. But other than that I love teaching and I'm really enjoying it! Good to hear from you!